- NCF Blogs
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- Photos from the 2013 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- Media Credibility Index
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Social Justice and The NCF
Ari Rath is an Austrian-Israeli journalist and writer. He grew up in Vienna but was moved to Israel in 1938 as part of the Kindertransport rescue mission. As a journalist he rose to become chief editor of the Jerusalem Post. In this capacity he belonged, together with Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin, to the inner circle of friends of David Ben Gurion.
After finishing work at the Jerusalem Post he worked as a freelance journalist and taught at the University of Potsdam. Ari is now news editor of the on-line journal Partners for Peace. He is one of the Founder Members of the NCF and acts as our key anchorman in Jerusalem, running the Jerusalem office. In 2005 Ari was awarded the very first International Media Council "Peace through Media" award at the House of Lords in London.