- About NCF
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- International Media Awards 2013 Winners
- Media Credibility Index 2011
- Media Credibility Index 2012
- Photos from the 2012 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Working Groups
The Next Century Foundation's Secretary General determines the Foundation's policy, in conjunction with its six Trustees. They are assisted in this task by an Advisory Board, centred in London, which meets every quarter. The committee consists of politicians, businessmen, senior journalists and former diplomats, all of whom possess extensive experience of the Middle East.
Work on specific issues is augmented by working groups of experts, who meet frequently to provide and compare information and opinions. Current working groups include those focused on Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Yemen.
More information on NCF's Trustees, Advisory Board and senior members may be found in the "NCF People" section of the website.