- NCF Blogs
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- Photos from the 2013 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- Media Credibility Index
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Social Justice and The NCF
Ms Jane Kinninmont is a Senior Research Fellow, Middle East and North Africa at Chatham House. Prior to joining Chatham House, she was a senior editor and economist at the Economist Intelligence Unit, and managing editor of the Middle East and Africa department at Business Monitor International.
A former NCF intern, Ms Kinninmont is the author of a forthcoming book on Bahrain for IB Tauris and has written extensively for numerous publications including the Guardian, the Los Angeles Times, the South China Morning Post, Gulf News, and Open Democracy. She has a BA in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from Oxford University and an MSc in International Politics from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS).