- NCF Blogs
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- Photos from the 2013 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- Media Credibility Index
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Social Justice and The NCF
June Jacobs is a veteran of more than 30 years as a peace activist, and former President of the International Council of Jewish Women. June rose to prominence as a founder and first Chair of the National Council for Soviet Jews, regularly leading missions to visit refuseniks in the 1970s Soviet Bloc.
June has become best known since that time as a strong advocate of Jewish women’s issues. As President of the International Council of Jewish Women, June represented the organisation at the UN Commission on the Status of Women in New York. She remains involved today through her membership of the European Women’s Lobby and Women’s International Commission. June is also a member of the board of directors of the New Israel Fund.