- About NCF
- NCF Blogs
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- Photos from the 2013 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- Media Credibility Index
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Social Justice and The NCF
Andrew Stone, Baron Stone of Blackheath is a labour member of the House of Lords. He joined Marks and Spencers plc as a trainee in 1966 and retired his position as joint managing director of the company in 1999. He received a life peerage as Baron Stone of Blackheath in 1997. He is currently a director of several non-governmental organisations, a retail company and is involved in several charities. He also chairs the charity DIPEx that helps patients gain information on their condition and their options.
He was the non-executive Chairman of Deal Group Media plc until 2007.
He is the host and convenor of the annual of the International Media Council (now part of the International Council for Press and Broadcasting) based in London. He lists his political interests as: conflict resolution, art, science, health and ecology.