- About NCF
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- International Media Awards 2013 Winners
- Media Credibility Index 2011
- Media Credibility Index 2012
- Photos from the 2012 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Working Groups
The International Media Awards are hosted by the International Council for Press and Broadcasting, an organisation founded by the NCF. They are slated to be held this year at the Oxford and Cambridge Club, London, on 11th May 2013.
The International Media Awards are an annual awards ceremony held in London to celebrate high standards of Middle East journalism held by the International Council for Press and Broadcasting, a subsidiary body of the Next Century Foundation.
The Awards acknowledge journalists and broadcasters who, through the consistently high standard of their work, promote better understanding of the people and politics of the world. Though certainly not limited to the region, the Awards have historically had a special focus on the Middle East and South Asia.
Though only journalists and media professionals vote, anyone may nominate. Nominations are currently open prior to shortlisting. If you wish to nominate someone, please e-mail details to email@example.com