- About NCF
- NCF Blogs
- International Media Council
- Introduction to the International Media Awards
- Full List of International Media Awards winners, 2005-2013
- Photos from the 2013 Media Awards Dinner
- The International Media Awards 2013: Nominations Shortlist
- Media Credibility Index
- NCF People
- Secretary General
- Board (Emeritus)
- Senior members
- NCF Team
- Social Justice and The NCF
The following are some opinions of the work of the Foundation by participants:-
"The sole object (of the Foundation) was to contribute to the creation of a situation where life could be more tranquil in the Middle East and to reduce the danger of an explosion affecting the rest of the world."
"I have enormously enjoyed the interaction through the Next Century Foundation which is a textbook example of Track Two diplomacy."
"A new opportunity is emerging for the Western world and for the international community to work with the moderate forces of the Middle East. The Foundation is a lubricant behind the scenes."
"I am still convinced that our work over the years has meant that the current situation in the Middle East, awful as it is, is less awful than it would have been had we not created Next Century."